I’ve created a satchel with all you’d need for 6 people to make a binder page of 9 ATCs each. You can borrow for a week more or less – and then will likely deliver or arrange pick up from the next person.
Use up supplies. Add some if you easily can. No pressure though!
What’s in the satchel:
- various papers and collage materials. I have more where they came from so please use as much as you can. Keep some for other projects if you like!
- some glue sticks – you may have to supplement. They just don’t last!
- stickers, dots, cut out pieces – please leave the ziplock bags and little containers, but use as much as you like.
- Binder sleeves for your completed ATCs (I’ll replenish as time goes on. If you need more, some dollar stores carry them. Definitely at the International Village Japanese dollar store.)
- Lots of blanks/starters.
- Heavy weight paper that can be cut up for starters or used for any other purpose. (I was given a big box of it – so take!)
For leaving in the satchel
6 pairs of scissors
a binder with completed ATCs – You can trade any of the cards one for one. Leave the binder with full pages in the satchel.
There are different media:
drawing (ink, pencil crayon, sharpies)
HAVE FUN WITH IT.